Monday, November 17, 2014
6:00pm – 8:00pm
1745 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80202
Multicultural consumers are the growth engines of the US economy. The Hispanic, African American, and Asian populations are 81 percent of the population growth in the US and increasing. Multicultural US consumers have $4 Trillion in buying power, equivalent to #4 Country GDP in world, behind Japan, in front of Germany, France and UK!
Marketers that understand the Multicultural opportunity and how to market to these underserviced communities will grow and those that do not, will have to fight for share of shrinking consumer base. Learn why it is critical for your business, where to start and how to proceed to unlock the potential sales of these underserviced consumer segments.TOP 5 Reasons to Join us on 11/17/14:
• Learn insights on the size, buying power and growth of Multicultural consumers and how to quantify and qualify the opportunity for your brands & company.
• Demystify the barriers to multicultural and confidently and capably work on both sides of the “cultural curtain.”
• Understand and benchmark your company’s current level of readiness and how to progress and pitfalls to avoid.
• Learn the three types of multicultural resources companies employ and how to put them to work for you.
• Gain multicultural insights and expertise to bring more growth for your company and increase your future potential.