EMS Software is looking for an inspired website manager who will continue to evolve our company’s website and content presence in the market. In this role, the right candidate will have defined, launched and managed the optimization of a brand as expressed via the website and content. This role will be responsible for owning the website, lead conversion optimization and content management system. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing. Must be a self-starter and comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to define and manage a website that is optimized for lead attainment and funnel management, as well as inspires repeat visits.
- Develop web analytics tracking and reporting dashboard for use in website and campaign performance analysis.
- Define, manage, and document tests (multivariate, A/B, usability) that drive improvements to user experience and lead conversion.
- Manage and execute interactive projects (i.e. website / microsite wireframes, banners, etc.).
- Lead projects on website design requirements, website structure and measurement.
- Manage content publishing on the website.
- Ensure ongoing quality control for the website.
- Manage relationship with digital agencies, as applicable
- Assist with special projects and ongoing marketing efforts as required.
- Passion for online marketing and UE behavior
- Manage a Content Management Systems (Kentico preferred)
- Technical knowledge of third-party tag placement to ensure proper data capture (Google Tag Manager).
- Expertise in UI/UX that optimizes for conversions; in-depth knowledge of wireframe design software, such as Axure
- Comfortable working in HTML, CSS
- Expertise with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Moz, etc.)
- Expertise with deploying hooks that allows for tracking and measurement in the marketing automation platform
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across departments
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in enterprise software, SaaS and B2B marketing
- Experience in a digital marketing agency preferred
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing preferred
- Experience with Marketo a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Please provide live website examples and portfolio