Volume 9 Inc, a Denver-based search marketing firm, is looking to find an experienced account manager to help manage an existing client base. We are looking for search engine marketing professionals that are analytical, hardworking, results-oriented, and can deliver REAL value to our partners and clients.
Our search engine marketing process focuses on a holistic approach centered on long-term success using SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, and Paid Search Marketing. This is a VERY fast paced environment with lots of activity.
- Meeting preparation & presentation (mostly web conferencing)
- Performance updates with clients
- Present & discuss client strategy
- Establish, record and manage SEO strategies
- Staying on top of industry trends
- This is not a sales position – no direct sales are required
Desired Skills & Experience
A successful account manager requires excellent communication and analytics skills, marketing savvy and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years account management / project management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong, real world experience in SEO & SEM
- Outstanding presentation & communication. MUST possess ability to project over the phone.
- Must be very organized and detail oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
Strong knowledge of:
- SEO Fundamentals and Principals ( Please do not respond without a working knowledge of SEO)
- Paid search
- Content Marketing
- Google Analytics
Basic Knowledge of:
- Social media
- Website design & development
THIS POSITION IS DENVER BASED. MUST LIVE IN DENVER METRO AREA OR PLAN TO RELOCATE ALREADY (ie READY TO START WITHIN 2 WEEKS)