We are one of Colorado’s largest SEO firms, and we are looking for Senior SEOs to join our team. If you are great at what you do, want to work with some of the best in the business, and passionately believe in the power of organic traffic, we want to hear from you!
Interesting facts about Volume Nine.
- We are dedicated to recruiting top talent and developing a high-performance team that provides results and value to our clients. This is turn, provides the V9 team with challenging, meaningful, and satisfying work each day.
- V9 SEO experts have over 300 cumulative years of Internet Marketing experience, and this gives you the opportunity to work with some of the best experts in the industry.
- Volume Nine has pride-inducing workplace values, and we foster a culture of empowerment & trust, affording employees a level of control over their work-life with flexible work schedules & working remote opportunities.
Here are some things on our Wish List:
- Senior Level SEO skills
- Agency background with 4-5 years in the industry
- Experience working with big brands
- Strong foundation in SEO fundamentals and willingness to match that expertise with the V9 philosophy
- Skilled strategist with ability to explain key aspects and difficult concepts of SEO
- Vision and ability to help build SEO programs
- Experience leading a team of SEOs
- Demonstrate both a technical and tactical knowledge of SEO techniques
- Experienced and confident presentation skills both in person and via online
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and written
- Understand how content and links contribute to the overall digital promotions of the website.
- Experience using GA, GSC, and third party tools like SEM Rush, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Excels at working both independently and collaboratively
- High attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize to bring greatest value
- Excited about new technologies and stays up on industry news & trends
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment
Here is how that might show up in the day to day:
- Identify On-Page Optimization opportunities according to SEO best practices
- Start Keyword Research projects from scratch on new websites
- Prepare Competitive Analyses for client’s online environments
- Show previous successes relating to Panda and Penguin updates
- Navigate and report on GA and GSC
- Write new website pages, blogs and articles for engagement value
- Master of Best Practices of SEO – Educate clients on best SEO practices and advanced level concepts.
- Participate in Strategic Planning for Client Goal Attainment
- Resource to team – tackling questions that may require research.
- Prepare client-ready docs
DENVER CANDIDATES ONLY