https://www.coloradoama.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/logo1.png 86 156 Kim Kudasik https://www.coloradoama.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Chapter_Logo_Blue-1-300x75.png Kim Kudasik2015-01-15 15:46:192015-01-15 15:46:191.15.2015 // Job Opening - Copy/Content Coordinator, Eagle Claw
Eagle Claw, the leader in fishing tackle for over 85 years is hiring a Copy/Content Coordinator.
Job Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field. Master’s Degree a plus.
- Must have 2-3 years of copywriting experience
- Must have 1 year of web copy writing experience
Key Job Functions include:
- Take ownership of each project from inception to completion, to ensure that they are delivered on time and on brandResponsible for written content for each product in each brand from concept to completion
- Collaborate with marketing manager and product managers to develop content and then translate these solutions through a variety of channels (ie, packaging, catalogs, web)
- Continuously improve the rich written content for 3rd party web channels (ie, Amazon)
Click below for the full job listing: