TAKE YOUR EXPERTISE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Are you looking for that great, game-changing opportunity? Do you have a passion to innovate and deliver award-winning career opportunities for professional marketers? Yes, you say? Then you should consider volunteering with the Colorado AMA.
- Develop New Skills: It’s a great opportunity to hone or expand skills to apply in your day-to-day.
- Share Your Expertise: Give back to the community by putting your organizational expertise to work.
- Enrich Your Network: Develop meaningful connections with a network of marketing influencers.
- Have Fun: Enjoy lots of laughs and make new friends with a great group of people.
- Enhance Your Resume: Stand out in the stack. Many regional recruiters seek out our volunteers.
- Propel Your Career: Gain valuable experiences and achieve your career goals faster.
The Colorado American Marketing Association is seeking energetic and enthusiastic candidates to serve on the Board of Directors. We invite you to apply if you are interested in serving on the board, or to nominate someone you feel would be a great fit.
We constantly strive to bring the diversity of our chapter’s membership to board representation and will take every nomination into consideration.
The Colorado AMA is a completely volunteer-led organization, only as strong as those willing to commit to lead. Board members lead through active participation in board meetings, fulfilling responsibilities of their board position and attending chapter events throughout the chapter year. Available board positions exist in the following areas:
- Career Development / Mentoring
In addition to enlarging your professional network within the Colorado marketing community and nationally, Colorado AMA board participation offers an opportunity hone your leadership skills. Serving on the board can be an extremely rewarding and fulfilling experience, both professionally and personally.