CALL FOR 2017-18 BOARD NOMINEES!
APPLY TO BE ON THE 2017-18 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Are you a professional marketer? Are you looking to get connected to your industry peers? Are you looking to level up your professional development and network?
Then applying to be on the AMA Colorado Board of Directors is for you! We meet once a month plus regular phone calls to coordinate organizational efforts and attend (support) various industry events together. The time commitment is usually 1-4 hours per week on average.
Are you interested and available? Then please click on the “Apply” button below to apply to the Board. We will review it and be in contact soon. Note: The position officially begins July 1, 2017 – though please be prepared for pre-term meetings starting June 2017. The term commitment is one year.
Available board positions exist in the following areas:
- Career Development / Mentoring
In addition to enlarging your professional network within the Colorado marketing community and nationally, Colorado AMA board participation offers an opportunity hone your leadership skills. Serving on the board can be an extremely rewarding and fulfilling experience, both professionally and personally.
We invite you to apply if you are interested in serving on the board, or to nominate someone you feel would be a great fit.
- Develop New Skills: It’s a great opportunity to hone or expand skills to apply in your day-to-day.
- Share Your Expertise: Give back to the community by putting your organizational expertise to work.
- Enrich Your Network: Develop meaningful connections with a network of marketing influencers.
- Have Fun: Enjoy lots of laughs and make new friends with a great group of people.
- Enhance Your Resume: Stand out in the stack. Many regional recruiters seek out our volunteers.
- Propel Your Career: Gain valuable experiences and achieve your career goals faster.