Despite Google’s reluctance to release an official updated number of users, their market dominance is still very impressive even in 2012 numbers where 77% of the 1.52 billion search engine users worldwide conducted at least one Google search. That’s 1.17 billion Google users, as opposed to 293 million users of Baidu and 292 million users of Yahoo.
Since 2012, Google has evolved into so much more than just a search engine. Google now offers several tools that can prove to be very valuable to a marketer and most of them are free. Join our panel of self-proclaimed Google experts who will discuss the latest Google tools to make sure your business is taking full advantage of what Google has to offer.
Some of these Google tools include:
- Google Drive – free online storage service, allowing users up to 15 GB of free storage in the cloud
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms – collaborative tools to share documents amongst team members
- Google Voice – manage phone numbers and voicemails via the web for free
- Google Calendar – book conference rooms, schedule meetings, create editorial calendars
- Google Analytics – track your website traffic and understand how people are finding and navigating to your site
- Google AdWords – Google’s pay-per-click (PPC) product
Everything Google is the second event of the four in the Colorado American Marketing Association’s Drive Digitally event series: evening events where experts share their perspective on top-level strategic marketing issues that every marketer needs to know to be effective.
6:15 – 6:30 Check-in; Beverages provided
6:30 – 6:45 Words from the president and panel introductions
6:45 – 7:45 Panel Presentations Begin
7:45 – 8:30 Networking
$15 for COAMA Members; $25 for Non-Members
LOCATION AND PARKING (MAP)
University of Denver
Margery Reed Hall, Suite 20
2101 S University Blvd, Denver, CO 80210
Parking is available in Lot E (2044 E Evans Ave, Denver, CO 80208).
- From I-25, exit University Blvd heading south
- Turn west on E Evans Ave
- Turn south on S High St
- Take your first left into the Lot E Garage and head to the gate; go to the direct right for guest parking.
- Once you park, exit the lot on the southeast corner and proceed up the staircase and across campus walking east towards University Blvd.
- Margery Reed will be located straight ahead and to the left (near the corner of University Blvd & Evans Ave). Please enter the building and head to the basement level