Content marketing has become a required marketing tactic, but generating quality work with the necessary regularity can be a daunting proposition.
Before they engage with your brand, readers expect valuable content that is relevant to their professional challenges. Learn how to build thought leadership by creating a reservoir of content for use across all of your digital marketing channels.
Join a panel of exceptional Colorado content strategy experts to learn about:
- Content creation and best practice methods
- Who has done it well and why it worked
- Different content channels and mediums
- Why everyone is a content generator, even if they don’t know it yet
- James Joliat, Director and Executive Producer – Zerosun Creative
- Greg Cotten, Copy Director – Starz Entertainment
- Greg Wagner, Teaching Associate Professor – Department of Marketing at Daniels
6:15 – 6:30 Check-in; Beverages provided
6:30 – 6:45 Words from the president and MC Panel Introductions
6:45 – 7:45 Panel Presentations Begin
8:30 – 9:00 Networking
The panel discussion begins promptly at 6:30 p.m
Free for COAMA Members; $25 for Non-Members
LOCATION AND PARKING (MAP)
University of Denver
Margery Reed Hall, Suite 20
2101 S University Blvd, Denver, CO 80210
Parking is available in Lot E (2044 E Evans Ave, Denver, CO 80208).
- From I-25, exit University Blvd heading south
- Turn west on E Evans Ave
- Turn south on S High St
- Take your first left into the Lot E Garage and head to the gate; go to the direct right for guest parking.
- Once you park, exit the lot on the southeast corner and proceed up the staircase and across campus walking east towards University Blvd.
- Margery Reed will be located straight ahead and to the left (near the corner of University Blvd & Evans Ave). Please enter the building and head to the basement level