The place marketers plug-in, recharge, and succeed.
For more than 50 years, the Colorado chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA Colorado) has challenged a community of innovative, marketing professionals to think a little differently about what they do—and how they do it.
Our focus is on making you a better marketer. And we do this by delivering the integrated, strategic and tactical knowledge you need to be the very best in your field. AMA Colorado provides education on emerging marketing trends. Connects you to key resources to help you conduct smart business. Pulls marketing experts together for incomparable collaborative power.
Now it’s your turn.
AMA Colorado invites you to connect to the right people and information to thrive in your marketing career.
AMA Colorado is the organization that…
- Knows you are in marketing to grow and succeed
- Connects you to the right people and information to thrive in your marketing career, including a global network of 70+ professional chapters across the United States, Canada and Mexico with over 30,000 members who work, teach and study in the field, with a wealth of knowledge and experience you can’t find anywhere else!
- Benefits you and other marketers striving to excel, with these pillars of expertise:
- Thought leadership in all aspects of marketing: long-recognized experts and rising stars with emerging trends, techniques and tools
- Programming that is relevant and spot-on with current-day challenge, opportunities and methods
- Connections and knowledge access/delivery in cutting-edge modes: Webcasts, LinkedIn…
- A global member network that is committed to advancing the marketing profession and the marketing professional: You.
- A local chapter that is passionate about being “the tide that rises all boats” in professional education, development and exposure, for you and our marketing environment
- Forums for the exchange of experiences, insights and ideas
Comprehensive programming strategically developed to address, locally and globally, the:
- Marketing profession and marketing issues
- Marketer at every stage of career
- Marketing environment in multiple settings and industries: B2C, B2B, B2G, Nonprofit and Academic
- Marketing endeavors: From traditional means/media to the newest of the new
- Individual: Professionally and personally
- Network of AMA members: Got a question/need? Ask an AMA colleague via the online directory
- Programming: local/national/international, in-person or via webinars, special interest group information feeds and forums (e.g., branding, search marketing…)
- Career network for posting or finding available positions, “Ask the Expert” advice…
- The National site and its many resources
- Publications, print or online: General or targeted, here is where you connect with inspiration
- Affinity benefits of membership: Discounts with providers of business goods and services
Invest in yourself and your career.
AMA Colorado is dedicated to providing the best resources for Colorado marketing professionals to innovate, shape and inspire their careers. We will accomplish this by offering programming that advances progressive thinking, a collaborative community, compelling content and comprehensive resources.